Welcome to MoroccanLanguage.com
We have Moroccan Arabic (Darija) audio where you can:
- Learn to speak Moroccan Arabic (also called Darija) using audio.
- Learn how to: greet people, say goodbye, count, order food, get a taxi, words for family, ask common questions, respond to people, words to use at a hotel, words for the airport and many other things in Moroccan Arabic.
- Get Moroccan audio (Darija) and an accompanying ebook that has both the English and Arabic translations.
The Moroccan Darija audio and ebook are jam packed with information. However, we have prepared some short audio samples for you to listen to. Find more info about the audio samples below.
The FREE Moroccan Arabic audio samples will tell you:
- How to Greet People in Moroccan Arabic
- Words that can be used at an Airport
- How to use the word ‘diali’ to describe things
- Moroccan language vocabulary and phrases
- How to say the names of languages and countries in Moroccan
- and more
Get 6 FREE short Moroccan Sample audio lessons by email after you sign up below. Get Sample #1 minutes after you sign up.
We value your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.